P40 Detailer Spray with Carnauba (1 Gal)
Why Buy This Product?
Professional carnauba blend adds shine while protecting the surface
Use on glass, plastic, metal and any other nonporous material without streaking or staining
Delivering superior results in the sun or shade
Adds shine while protecting the surface
Will not strip or remove wax or sealants
Fruity fresh scent
How it Works
P40 Detailer Spray is enriched with ultra refined white Brazilian carnauba wax to deliver a bright, natural, shimmering glow to all paint finishes. P40 Detailer Spray brings together the best of both worlds with a quick shine detailer with amazing shine and streak-free results combined with unmatched carnauba shine and UV protection. P40 Detailer Spray is high on shine yet gentle on previous applications of the product. It will not remove wax or sealants. P40 Detailer Spray contains modified cleaning agents that gently lift and remove light oxidation and water spots with every wipe. P40 will wipe away dust, fingerprints, smudges, water spots and airborne pollutants in seconds. P40 Detailer Spray deliver superior results in the sun or shade. Using P40 Detailer Spray as a maintenance spray regularly will extend the life of any wax or sealant, keeping your vehicle looking its best.
| Specifications |
| Part Number || WAC_114 |
| UPC || 816276010335 |
| Size || 1 gallon (128 ounces) |
| Top || Locking childproof cap |
| Scent || Fruity fresh |
| Lubricity || High |
| UV Protection || Yes |
| Carnauba || Yes |
| Safe for all paints || Yes |
If you need help with our products or want to learn more:
*Feel free to email
or call us at 310.674.8135
*Come to one of our showrooms
and talk with a knowledgeable product specialists
*Watch any of our highly informative "How to" videos on YouTube
Chemical Guys Professional Auto Detailing Supplies & Car Wash Chemicals are shipped from our Southern California (Los Angeles) warehouse. For complete information regarding our shipping, delivery times and restrictions, please click here
|How To Use:|
When used as a maintenance product:
To upkeep shine on a show quality finish or as a final products to go over the vehicle after a good wax or sealant application Pro-Detailer offers superior protection and repels dust. For best result use at full concentration and always spray on micro fiber towel and wipe surface to a perfect shine.
When used as a waterless car wash or quick shine:
On lightly dusty surface, Pro-Detailer actually works better when diluted with distilled water. Professionals, detailers and many of our customers have found that diluting P40 Detailer 2parts product to one part water will eliminate any streaking, while saving the user money and reducing wash time.
As a Quick Detail or Maintenance Spray:
- When using in very hot direct sunlight always mist on towel not surface, this will eliminate a hot surface from drying the product before you have an opportunity to touch it with a towel.
- Simply mist on towel or surface.
- For the best results, use a microfiber towel to attract dust and minimize the risk of scratching.
- Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels and wipe off with clean towel or microfiber towel.
- Mist after washing, while drying or anytime to for a fast dry with a superior shine.
- Excellent when sprayed on towel and used to remove crème or paste waxes that have hardened.
- Superior surface shine when used as a final cleaner to remove smudges or smears left behind from waxing or sealing.
As a Clay Bar Lubricant:
- Wash surface well with Premium Carwash Shampoo or Wash-N-Wax shampoo prior to claying a surface.
- Shake well.
- Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
- Generously spray a light mist over clean surface.
- The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated with the liquid detailer so the bar picks up the embedded debris in your paint but yet can still glide smoothly across the surface without the risk of scratching the surface.
- Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely.
- Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next areas.
- If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe off, re-mist the cleaned area then spray lubricant liberally over surface.
- For deeper cleaning when clay barring, only use clay lube and never shampoo and water. This will extend the life of your clay bar as well as offer superior surface lubricity providing a nice slick surface for the clay to slide across.