red & White HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL TRIGGER SPRAYER
Why Buy This Product?
- Extra durable upgraded bottle sprayer. SP&D means you can Spray Product & Dilute as required.
- Comfort-grip sprayer head handle and trigger Pumps out 1.3 ml of product per stroke; 40% more than standard sprayers
- Chemical-resistant pump and seals stand up to the toughest detailing chemicals
- Durable materials resist cracking and fading from UV sunlight. Adjustable spray head.
About This Trigger Sprayer
The Heavy Duty Industrial Trigger Sprayer is a professional grade detailing tool. This upgraded sprayer has an extra large trigger handle for comfortable usage during any long detailing job. Every pull from the Heavy Duty Sprayer pumps out 1.3 ml per stroke, over 40% more than stock sprayer heads. More product per spray means fewer pumps and less fatigue with your hands and wrists as you detail. The adjustable nozzle sprays every pattern between a fine mist to a jet stream, perfect for cleaning and saturating any car part inside or outside the vehicle. The Heavy Duty Industrial Trigger Sprayer is great for use with any Chemical Guys water-based chemicals, oil-based dressings, heavy-duty cleaners and degreasers, window cleaners, quick detail sprays, liquid waxes, and even air freshener scents. The sprayer head feed straw even comes complete with a filter screen to help protect sprayer pump internals from debris contamination, and help ensure maximum passage of chemicals at every pump. These professional-grade sprayers stand up to heavy duty detailing use so you can get the job done quickly and efficiently. Take on any detailing job with the confidence of a sprayer head thatíll never quit: The Red White Heavy Duty Industrial Trigger Sprayer allows you to SP&D (spray product and dilute as required).
|Neck Finish||SCREW NECK|
Chemical Resistant Durability
The Heavy Duty Industrial Trigger Sprayer stands up to intense detailing use. Industrial chemicals and professional detailing products are not always chemically neutral, which means that some products have to be slightly acidic or basic to cut through intense dirt, filth, and grime. The seals in the professional grade sprayer head wonít break down from use with any Chemical Guys product, and help ensure the sprayer system lasts for years of dependable use. FIll your favorite detailing bottle with your favorite Chemical Guys all purpose cleaner, heavy duty degreaser, or quick detailing spray, then slap on the Heavy Duty Industrial Trigger Sprayer for fast, efficient, and chemical-resistant detailing usage on any job. Have a taller or shorter bottle? Pull the sprayer head feed straw out from the sprayer, trim to length to fit in the bottle, then reattach for tangle-free detailing.
Fully-Adjustable For Any Detailing Job
Another trait professionals value in the tools they choose is versatility. If one product can do many jobs well, it is usually a better investment than one that cannot. The Heavy Duty Industrial Trigger Sprayer is fully-adjustable and can be set up for type of detailing, cleaning, or sanitation job in, around, and outside the car, home, office, and garden. Spray a fine mist of waterless car wash or quick detail spray for maximum coverage with minimum product. Focus the sprayer beam to clean inaccessible wheel and engine bay parts, or water hard to reach potted plants up on a shelf. Donít change your detailing techniques and jobs to suit your tools: choose the tools that perform where and how you need them. The Heavy Duty Industrial Trigger Sprayer, and take on any detailing job anywhere, any time.
|How To Use:|
- Start by removing the sprayer head feed straw, trim to length to fit snugly at bottom of your bottle of choice, then replace snugly into the sprayer handle.
- Unscrew sprayer head and fill the bottle with your preferred detailing cleaner, degreaser, or detail spray.
- Reattach sprayer head and shake bottle to mix solution.
- Squeeze trigger and mist product over the workpiece.
- Adjust the sprayer pattern from stream to mist as needed.