Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment
Why Buy This Product?
Powerful Seat And Upholstery Scrubbing Brush
- Seat and upholstery brush for machine polishers
- Attaches to any 5 hook and loop backing plate
- Long 1.5 bristles gently scrub dirt, filth, and stains from seats and upholstery
- Perfect for leather, vinyl, and cloth seats and fixtures
- Easily remove stubborn stains and dirt
- For dual action and rotary polishers
- Also available in a short bristle model for carpets and floor mats
The difference between professionals and amateurs is professionals work smarter, not harder. The Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment turns any dual action polisher into an upholstery-scrubbing machine. Why spend hours scrubbing at filth, spots, and stains by hand? Slap the Upholstery Brush onto your dual action polisher to quickly eradicate deep-set filth, body oils, and stains from leather, vinyl, or cloth seats and upholstery in any car, truck, SUV, RV, or anywhere else. Harness the power of your favorite machine polisher to spot-treat small spills and stains, or clean entire vehicle interiors with the Upholstery Brush in mere minutes. Industry-standard machine polishers like dual action and rotary machines are rarely used to their full potential. Professionals use machine polishers to remove swirls and scratches from paintwork, spread wax, and scrub seats, upholstery, and carpet using specialty brushes like the Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment. The precision injection molded plastic backing plate shrinks around every bundle of bristles for a secure bond that will never pull out or break. Durable nylon bristles resist chemicals while the extended bristle length helps absorb some machine force for gentler cleaning on sensitive interior surfaces. Use the Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment for a deep clean on dirt, filth, and stains on any leather, vinyl, or cloth seats and upholstery.
Tough On Stains
The best way to remove deep-set filth, dirt, and stains from deep within pores and fibers is through physical agitation. Dirt particles get trapped deep inside fabric strands and leather pores, and no amount of gentle wiping or chemical cleaning can dislodge them. The Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment physically untangles, scrubs, and agitates dirt and filth from deep within leather, vinyl, and cloth upholstery. Dual action and rotary polishers are powerful machines, and only a fraction of their power is enough to eradicate filth and stains forever. Attach the Upholstery Brush to any DA or rotary polisher and work over the surface between speed settings 1 and 3. Physical scrubbing is not a half-measure that merely covers filth or stains; the Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment delivers permanent and thorough cleaning results on seats and upholstery found throughout the automobile or home.
Professionals dont have time for tools that break and leave them hanging on a job. Time is money to a professional, and time is precious to any enthusiast spending their weekend detailing the car. The Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment is designed and built with durable materials for years of dependable detailing use. The precision injection-molded plastic base shrinks around every bundle of nylon bristles for a secure bond that will never break or loose scrubbing power. Long and gentle 1.5 nylon bristles cushion the intense scrubbing action from the machine polisher to clean without damaging sensitive surface like seats and upholstery. Every hook and loop interface is secured to the durable plastic backing via a custom heat-cured adhesive for maximum grip under high pressure and long detailing jobs. Choose the Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment for years of dependable scrubbing action on seats and upholstery.
Pair With Great Cleaners
Great detailing results come from choosing the tools, using the right methods, and selecting the best cleaning chemicals. Chemical Guys manufactures different soaps, degreasers, and cleaners from every detailing job around any vehicle. Heavier degreasers contain caustic solvents and agents that can discolor and stiffen sensitive leather and cloth upholstery. Interior detailing on seats and upholstery is best finished with specialty cleaners like Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner or Nonsense All Purpose Cleaner diluted to suit the particular needs of the vehicle. Heavier degreasers like Orange Degreaser or All Clean + are best suited for cleaning heavy grease from engine bays, wheel wells, or other undercarriage parts. Turn to Chemical Guys and choose the right product for any detailing job in any vehicle.
|How To Use:|
- Prepare the surface by vacuuming any large debris from the area.
- Pre-treat any stains or set-in dirt in the area with a few sprays of your preferred Chemical Guys leather cleaner, fabric stain buster, or all purpose cleaner.
- Attach the Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment to your preferred DA or rotary machine polisher.
- Turn the machine on between speed setting 1 and 3 and gently guide the spinning brush over the surface.
- Avoid pressing with heavy downward pressure into the seat or upholstery.
- Avoid using high speeds that can tear the adhesive pad from the backing plate.
- Blot up/wipe excess cleaner and residue from the surface.
- Follow up with appropriate leather conditioner, fabric protectant, or odor eliminator.